Jio PRIME is free for another 1 year for existing PRIME Members; Here are the steps to follow!
The prime membership of Jio user is expiring today (31 March 2018) and until yesterday no information was available about the renewal process. The latest announcement from Jio is that existing Prime members are eligible for another 1-year free service. That means, existing Prime members can renew the prime membership for free. Others have to pay Rs. 99 for Prime membership.
Existing Jio Prime Members: Here is how to get Jio Prime membership for free?
- Download MyJio app from Play Store (If you already have MyJio app, please make sure that its the latest version)
- Express your interest to get the Complimentary PRIME membership for next 12 months.
Note: Please remember that this is a limited period offer. So, make it fast!
Detailed steps with screenshots – How to get free Jio Prime membership for another 12 months; Check it
- Open your MyJio app. In your home screen, a new banner will appear that will read “Congratulations! Extend JioPrime for a year, FREE“. (See the screenshot below). Click on the button ‘Get Now’.
- Now, following screen will appear. Click ‘Proceed’
- Finally, ‘Requested raised successfully’ message will appear. Now click ‘Done’ and You are done!
New Jio Users: You have to pay Rs. 99 as an annual fee to get the Prime membership.