in

Oscar-winning team to do the VFX work for Mohanlal starrer Marakkar

Oscar-winning team to do the VFX work for Mohanlal starrer Marakkar

Master Director Priyadarshan is now busy with the shoot of his dream project named Marakkar-Arabikadalinte Simham, with Complete Actor Mohanlal in the lead. The filming is progressing at Hyderabad Ramoji Rao Film City and a big set has been made by Sabu Cyril there for this flick.

In a recent interview, Priyadarshan said that the VFX works for this film will be done by the team which had done the VFX work for the Hollywood biggie named Blade Runner 2048. They had won Oscar for their VFX works for that film as well. Priyadarshan also told that the set made by Sabu Cyril was the life of this movie and it has been his career-best work as well.

The film will be a mixture of history and fiction. As it is very difficult to get the correct details from the 15th and 16th century, the film will only have 30% of historical details. The other 70% will be pure fiction based on the character named Kunjali Marakkar.

Thiru is cranking the camera for this movie and it will have artists like Pranav Mohanlal, Arjun Sarja, Sunil Shetty, Prabhu, Paresh Rawal, Siddique, Kalyani Priyadarshan, Manju Waryar, Keerthy Suresh etc as well. This big budget project will cost more than 100 crore rupees.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Loading…

Comments

comments

Irupathiyonnam Noottandu latest

Irupathiyonnam Noottandu: Latest poster introduces Pranav’s heroine Zoya David

Madhura Raja to grace the screens in 2019 summer; Final schedule is progressing